Who ordered the Bee's Wax?

So... evert thursday, as a way to tell YOU the new events, whatever is going on in my life, and anything else, there will be a new ''Order of Bee's Wax.'' I was originally going to put UPDATE!! and then number the events... but then I thought it would be cooler if I said Order of business. Then I thought of the phrase Don't mess with my bee's wax, meaning don't mess with my business. so Here it is: Your main course: Bee's Wax.

First Order of Bee's wax, there is a new treasure book (which I have YET to see so... no pictures...)

Second Order of Bee's Wax, new pin: June 19

Third SPECTACULOUS Order of Bee's Wax,  NEW FURNITURE! June 19

Fourth order of surprising Bee's Wax, Hits for my blog (I am the queen of FAIL; But 58)

Fifth Order of bee's Wax, Dojo contest closed today... And I JUST finished... cry cry..

Sixth Order of Bee's Wax, I get a visit from the real Jhuyu (who has been shy with blogs lately >:[]

No comments: