THE PARTY WAS AWESOME!

















WOOHOO! That was one awesome party. So big that I cant fit it into one post... Or can I... No I can't.. Wait... I'll try to...
 I show up at the forest around 1:30, wait a while, and eventually it's 1:58. So someone starts calling out "SOMEONE FAMOUS IS COMING!" People laughed at him, sure, but then I but in saying "He's not lying! Saraapril is coming!" The penguin (Rassbert) Says  "yeah! saraapril!" And we both realize we were going to the same party. Then spider880 shows up, and BAM BAM TURKEY AND HAM! 

There were three people so far. Then Saraapril shows up! We dance a bit, and then Nikkigirl9 Joins the party. We dance a bit, And go to the tree forts. We dance for like 5 minutes and go to w new place. We went to every outdoor (excluding dojo and underground pool) place on the map. After a while, we started going to people's igloos. First off, Nikkigirl9 with her fabulous backyard summer style igloo. next up we head to rassbert's igloo with a radical gingerbread igloo. Then we went to my place for a ninja buffet! Too bad we danced instead of drinking tea... But anyway.. I forget where we went next.. Oh yeah! We went to the plaza, then the mountains, and had a parade to the cove. Well, I get my facts mixed up sometimes, so there may be something missing... OH YEAH! HAPPY RUNNING IN THE HQ! That was fun! But I know it wasn't in that order... Oh well. Look at my screenshots!

3 comments:

Rassbert said...

You like my igloo? :) I mentioned you too, and Saraapril. You can use some pictures from my blog if you want to post about the things I have too. :) Waddle on EP(Extra Peng)!

-Rassbert

Rassbert said...

Yes it was awesome, too bad you couldn't make it today. :( should be a new party soon!

-Rassbert

Jhuyu26 said...

It was surely a fun party. We should do it again!